- CotEditor 2.0 - Free syntax highlighting plain text editor for OS X.
- Matz at RubyConf 2014: Will Ruby 3.0 Be Statically Typed? - Ack, I hope not. My brain is full already.
- What is gngr? - A new browser that promises privacy-first. Vaporware so far though.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 5:22AM
Monday, November 24, 2014 at 5:18AM
- A Rails Development Environment Using Docker Through Fig - Orchestrating multiple Docker images for quick onboarding.
- logspout - Get your Docker logs out to somewhere that you can look at them.
- Firebug 3 - Next Generation of Firebug - Firebug is finally merging into the native Firefox Developer Tools.
Friday, November 21, 2014 at 5:47AM
- Scribble - Templating language similar to Liquid, designed to be safe to use with customer-provided templates.
- Building C#/ASP.NET Apps on a Mac with vNext - Technically sexy but it still won't get me back into the Microsoft fold. Not that working with Apple is any better.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 9:59AM
Monday, November 17, 2014 at 7:54AM
- ru - Gem to allow you to use Ruby at the command line.
- Curly - Template language that depends on encapsulating all logic in presenters.
- SimonSays! - Role-based access control system for Rails built to work with devise.
- CVE-2014-8090: Another Denial of Service XML Expansion - And therefore another new set of Ruby releases.