- A practical security guide for web developers - Mostly an outline at this point, but looks promising if it gets filled in.
- Ruby Web Deb The Other Way - A lot of pointers and ideas about using Rails well and moving beyond it. A bit disorganized but some good stuff here.
- Biscuit - Key-value store for secure secret sharing on AWS.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Monday, July 25, 2016 at 5:18AM
Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 5:28AM
Friday, July 15, 2016 at 6:09AM
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 6:09AM
Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 7:19AM
- MySQL Error caused by sql_mode=only_full_group_by - Some defaults change in MySQL when you go from 5.6 to 5.7. If you have a homebrew install and need to revert those changes, here's how.
- Improving Rails Performance with Better Background Jobs - Working through a bottleneck in production.
- Dependency CI - Automatically take a look at your project's dependencies every time you push to GitHub. We're moving towards just continuously testing the whole internet. (Spoiler alert: it's broken.)