- Gitless: a version control system - Experimental VCS built on top of git.
- eBook Bonanza - All Packt ebooks are $5 for the next week.
- Announcing Building Mac OS X apps with RubyMotion book - Coming from Elliott Draper.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Friday, December 20, 2013 at 5:47AM
Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 5:50AM
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 5:54AM
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:52AM
- The Saddest Moment - Best computer security paper ever.
- Assets management solved: we released Rails Assets - Proxy Bundler and Bower together for more comprehensive management.
- On undoing, fixing, or removing commits in git - How to recover from git mistakes.
- Prawn 0.13.0 has been released, and 1.0 is (finally) on the horizon - PDF toolkit comes back from near death.
Monday, December 16, 2013 at 6:10AM
- Codebrag - New code review tool with git and svn support.
- Capybara Webkit 1.1.0: Screenshots and Better ClickFailed debugging - A couple of new features for this automated test tool.
- How MySQL memory table saved the day - Optimizing by tossing an entire table into RAM.
- Using Thor as Rake Replacement - How to set up your scripts with Thor as a backbone.