- Ruby 2.1 Garbage Collection: ready for production - A look at the internals of ruby GC, some of the cases where it fails, and what you can do about it.
- How to Build a Ruby Gem With Bundler, Test-Driven Development, Travis CI And Coveralls, Oh My! - A good walkthrough of the current state of gem building.
- Heartbleed Test - Find out whether a server is vulnerable to the recent devastating OpenSSL bug.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 5:32AM
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 5:24AM
- Rails 4.1.0: Spring, Variants, Enums, Mailer previews, secrets.yml - Yep, it's released. More than the particular features, I most like the smooth upgrade from 4.0 and the new determination to put out regular, solid releases.
- RegExr 2.0 - Online tool for working with regular expressions.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 5:56AM
Monday, April 7, 2014 at 5:05AM