- The Ruby 2.0 Walkthrough - Now available as a combo of videos and PDF from Peter Cooper for $29.
- RJS leaking vulnerability in multiple Rails applications - More fun from Egor Homakov.
- ruby-lint 1.0.0 - First stable release of this static code analysis tool.
- Memoirs of a Software Team Leader - A look at the technical and soft skills involved in leading a small software team. $23 ebook, 30% discount with code "afreshcup30".
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:05AM
Friday, November 29, 2013 at 7:18AM
- quarto - Ruby and command line toolchain for ebook publishing.
- Firefox and FireCAT as a platform for Ethical Hacking - There are a whole mess of tools that can be used to help explore the web from Firefox.
- Paygarden - Implement a new payment method by letting your users pay with unused gift cards.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at 5:48AM
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 6:43AM
Monday, November 25, 2013 at 6:11AM
- Heap Overflow in Floating Point Parsing - Another Ruby vulnerability that you should upgrade past.
- Gretel - View-based breadcrumbs for Rails applications.
- Ruby 2.1.0-preview2 is released - A new version for those of you on the cutting edge.
- Rails database info - Admin data gem for your Rails applications.