- Firebug 2: Support for Dynamic Scripts - A look at some of the internals of the big new Firebug update.
- Take the 2014 Rails Hosting Survey - And contribute to understanding the tools the community is using.
- Sidekiq 3.0! - Big changes here as well.
- Why Use Make - An introduction to this time-honored tool.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 5:57AM
Monday, March 31, 2014 at 5:51AM
- WTF, HTML and CSS? - "Reasons HTML and CSS might make you say what the fuck."
- Introducing Snapi! Snap-In API Generator - Declarative ruby code for lightweight web APIs.
- How to Build a Rails Engine - Preview of part of a coming course on building ruby gems.
- CSS Diner - Online course to give you practice in creating CSS selectors.
- Rails 4.1.0: Release candidate 2 - Yes, it's just about out.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 5:32AM
Monday, March 24, 2014 at 6:14AM
Friday, March 21, 2014 at 5:17AM
- Mixology Demonstration Site - Play around with new technology for mixing multiple video streams in the browser.
- Rails - the Missing Parts - Policies - More object-base cleanups for your Rails code.
- Elasticsearch - The Definitive Guide - Now available online and coming from O'Reilly when it's finished.