- Rodauth - Full-featured authentication and account management framework for rack applications (not just Rails)
- NIST's new password rules - what you need to know - A large part of what you need to know is that making your user's lives miserable does not necessarily correlate with improving security.
- Webhooks do’s and dont’s: what we learned after integrating +100 APIs - Lots of advice here for when you're ready to move beyond REST.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 5:04AM
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 5:28AM
Monday, November 21, 2016 at 5:20AM
- Sublime Gem Browser - If you use ST2/3 and Bundler, this plugin will let you pop open the source code for any gem in your current project directly.
- SQL Server v.Next Public Preview - Now available on Linux. I really need to find time to take a look at this.
- PoisonTap - Stick a USB stick in a locked computer and pretty much own the whole thing in short order. This is why we can't have nice things.
Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 5:41AM
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:04AM