- Firefox Developer Tools: Episode 27 – Edit as HTML, Codemirror & more - New version of Firefox means new goodies in the tools.
- Hutt - Free WebRTC chats from Citrix.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 5:32AM
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 5:49AM
- Best Practices for Designing a Pragmatic RESTful API - Extensive guidelines from SupportFu.
- au_pair - Token-based authentication and versioning for Rails API applications.
Monday, November 4, 2013 at 5:54AM
- Codebases - Nice visualization of the number of millions of lines in code from Unix to Healthcare.gov.
- Rails 4.0.1 has been released! - With the expected change to .order semantics.
- dbbrowser - Database browser written as a Rack-mountable web application.
- Make bundler crazy fast - A reminder that recent bundle releases can parallelize gem installation.
- Upgrade to Capistrano 3 - A quick guide to the changes.
Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 6:00AM
- Statesman: A modern, robust Ruby state machine - Featuring a full audit trail, among other things.
- Active Record's Dirty Little Secret - What those timing numbers in your log really mean.
- Introducing Riak 2.0 - A technical preview of this NoSQL database is out.
- Dark Mail Alliance - A (probably doomed) attempt to get a new standard of end-to-end encrypted email off the ground.