- Fig 1.0 - The first and last major release of Docker's development orchestration tool (last because it's set to merge into Docker itself).
- This is how we ZenPayroll: Our Development Workflow - How one midsized team focuses on pushing high-quality code.
- GnuPG 2.1.0 "modern" released - New set of free PGP tools with a bunch of new features.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 7:32AM
Friday, November 7, 2014 at 5:06AM
- Shoryuken - Flexible and fast ruby message processor for AWS SQS.
- How to serialize Date and DateTime to JSON without losing information - I hate timezones. So does every other developer, I think.
- BFG Repo-Cleaner - I accidentally checked a 200MB file into our git repo the other day. This was the easiest way to wipe out all traces of it.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 11:26AM
Friday, October 31, 2014 at 10:45AM
- cider - Tool to store and restore a bunch of state from Homebrew, dotfiles, and more to make setting up a new machine simpler.
- Rails 3.2.20, 4.0.11, 4.1.7, and 4.2.0.beta3 have been released - Security fix time again.
- Rails 4.2.0.beta4 has been released! - Quickly followed by some fixes for outstanding issues.
Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 8:39AM