- How to Wire Up Ruby on Rails and AngularJS as a Single-Page Application - A tutorial using recent versions.
- Tower 2 is Here - Redesigned git client for OS X.
- CockroachDB - Scalable, transactional, geo-replicated data store in alpha at the moment.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 5:29AM
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 6:56AM
- PackageCloud - Hosted package repositories that support rubygems (as well as apt and yum packages).
- Resurrect Pages - Firefox addon that automatically searches through major page caches and mirrors when you run into a broken link or site down due to traffic.
- I made a patch for Mozilla, and you can too - Getting started with your first Firefox patch.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 9:08AM
Monday, July 21, 2014 at 6:35AM
Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 7:22AM
- Drunk User Testing - This may be the missing critical piece of your test strategy.
- GoRails Screencasts - A set of screencasts for Rails developers who want to keep up with current developments.
- Run a remote Rails production console with Capistrano - Capistrano task to let you try things directly on your production server.