- Flocker 1.0: Container Data Management for Docker - Portable data storage for your Docker infrastructure.
- Introducing Empire: A self-hosted PAAS built on Docker & Amazon ECS - Sort of a roll-your-own Heroku.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Thursday, June 18, 2015 at 5:52AM
Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 6:07AM
- Rails 3.2.22, 4.1.11 and 4.2.2 have been released and more - Another pile of security patches that you should install.
- Tales of a Part-time Sysadmin: Dogfooding Docker to test Docker - Containers for CI and other things.
Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 6:08AM
- Auto-squashing Git Commits - This would be very useful knowledge if I actually had the discipline to clean up my commit history to be pretty.
- MetaRuby - Discourse-based discussion board for the Ruby language, just now getting off the ground.
- Bootcards - Card-based dual-pane mobile UI built on top of Bootstrap.
Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 6:05AM
Summer camp season is upon us - see y'all in a couple of weeks, most likely.
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 4:57AM
- Spina - A new entrant in the list of Rails CMS's, offering a choice between WYSIWYG and Markdown editing and cutting-edge Rails version support.
- Boldly refactoring complex code - A clever approach to making changes with continuous deployment.
- libgrader - Search for ruby gems and get them graded on usability, upkeep, and vitality.