- StopLight - HTTP testing tool aimed at testing your APIs "in the cloud."
- Octohost - Tool for setting up your own Docker based server (on Amazon, Digital Ocean, Rackspace or elsewhere) to host web sites with a simple git push.
- Codetree - Project management tool built on top of GitHub issues, now taking applications for early access.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Monday, July 28, 2014 at 6:49AM
Friday, July 25, 2014 at 8:31AM
Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 5:29AM
- How to Wire Up Ruby on Rails and AngularJS as a Single-Page Application - A tutorial using recent versions.
- Tower 2 is Here - Redesigned git client for OS X.
- CockroachDB - Scalable, transactional, geo-replicated data store in alpha at the moment.
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 6:56AM
- PackageCloud - Hosted package repositories that support rubygems (as well as apt and yum packages).
- Resurrect Pages - Firefox addon that automatically searches through major page caches and mirrors when you run into a broken link or site down due to traffic.
- I made a patch for Mozilla, and you can too - Getting started with your first Firefox patch.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 9:08AM