Hooray, survived another year of "the day the internet is covered in stupid crap".
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 8:27AM
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 11:21AM
Monday, March 30, 2015 at 8:34AM
- Ruby Survey Results - The community pulse for this year - or at least, the pulse of the community that fills out online surveys.
- Flexibility - Mix-in to easily set up ruby methods with a selection of positional and keyword arguments.
- The 5 habits of practically unhackable people - Advice on password management from Intel.
Friday, March 27, 2015 at 7:42AM
- Bazel - Alpha open source release of Google's automated build tool for large projects.
- Crono - Background job scheduler designed to integrate tightly with Rails.
- RQuest - Helper library to build RESTful web requests in Ruby without remembering all of the Net:HTTP syntax.
- The Minitest Cookbook - $39 ebook to get your more effective with your testing.
Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 10:41AM
- device_detector - Fast user agent parser with an extensive database.
- A Social Network in Rails: Activity Feed - Using the public_activity gem.
- Document an API with Paw - Executable documentation for folks working with REST APIs from OS X.
- Primer - GitHub has open-sourced their CSS toolkit and guidelines.