A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Friday, November 8, 2013 at 5:52AM
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 5:49AM
- Best Practices for Designing a Pragmatic RESTful API - Extensive guidelines from SupportFu.
- au_pair - Token-based authentication and versioning for Rails API applications.
Monday, November 4, 2013 at 5:54AM
- Codebases - Nice visualization of the number of millions of lines in code from Unix to Healthcare.gov.
- Rails 4.0.1 has been released! - With the expected change to .order semantics.
- dbbrowser - Database browser written as a Rack-mountable web application.
- Make bundler crazy fast - A reminder that recent bundle releases can parallelize gem installation.
- Upgrade to Capistrano 3 - A quick guide to the changes.