Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 3:58AM
I'm not sure I can recommend insomnia as a business strategy, but it works for me.
- Mount options to improve ext4 file system performance - Speed up tests by using a box where you run a bit looser on file reliability.
- quantity - Units and conversions in a ruby gem.
- Today 2.0 Released! - Easy interface for events and tasks under OS X.
- minitest version 1.5.0 has been released - Tests, specs, and mocks made small and fast.
- JRuby BugMash! - Looks like Rails isn't the only one with a BugMash now.
- Create schema-less, dynamic model attributes - Via a new plugin from Joel Moss.