- Heap Overflow in Floating Point Parsing - Another Ruby vulnerability that you should upgrade past.
- Gretel - View-based breadcrumbs for Rails applications.
- Ruby 2.1.0-preview2 is released - A new version for those of you on the cutting edge.
- Rails database info - Admin data gem for your Rails applications.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Monday, November 25, 2013 at 6:11AM
Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 5:57AM
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 4:26AM
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 6:54AM
- Anyone Interested in ActiveRecord Hackery? - There are some gems looking for new maintainers.
- Sputnik - New, simple RSS reader for Windows or Mac.
- My GitHub Résumé - Automatically build your own based on your activity.
- Code Firefox - Video guide to getting started with Firefox development.
- Rack:Attack!!! - Middleware for blocking and throttling abusive clients.
Monday, November 18, 2013 at 7:02AM
- ActiveImporter - Class-based importer for spreadsheets and CSV files to ActiveRecord.
- Bootstrap without all the debt - Using Bootstrap styles with semantic HTML via SASS.
- RocksDB - "A persistent key-value store for fast storage environments" from Facebook.
- XCode Cheat Sheet - Just what it says.
- Battle ready Nginx - an optimization guide - Improve your nginx configuration skills.
- SASS for Web Designers - $9 ebook.