- CVE-2014-8080: Denial Of Service XML Expansion - A Ruby vulnerability serious enough that there are new versions of 1.9.3, 2.0.0, and 2.1 today. Install 'em soon.
- Pixel Perfect Precision - A ton of free info on digital design, available in PDF or iBook formats.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Monday, October 27, 2014 at 11:02AM
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 7:05AM
Monday, October 20, 2014 at 5:57AM
Yep, I'm still out here. Just juggling way too many things these days. I'll post when I can, and perhaps you'll still find useful links now and then.
- PostgreSQL 9.4 Beta 3 released - Plenty of new features coming down the pike here.
- Launch of the 3rd Edition of the Ruby on Rails Tutorial book - Out now, along with early access pricing on screencasts to go with it.
- 8 steps to move Rails view to Marionette - Transitioning from Rails to Backbone.
Monday, October 13, 2014 at 8:34AM
Friday, October 10, 2014 at 6:28AM