- fake2db - Build an entire database filled with plausible fake data with one command.
- Announcing the Launch of iOS and Android Support on CircleCI - News from the CI service I use.
- Dare - Use Ruby to create games that run in your browser.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 7:53AM
Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 7:31AM
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 8:17AM
- Announcing RubyMotion 3.0: Android Platform, WatchKit Apps, and More - Fresh goodies for people who want to write apps using Ruby.
- Refile - "Refile is an attempt by CarrierWave's original author to fix the design mistakes and overengineering in CarrierWave."
- Vagrant Push: One Command to Deploy Any Application - More on Vagrant's new workflow hooks.
Monday, December 15, 2014 at 7:00AM
- Couscous - Static site builder aimed specifically at pushing versioned Markdown documentation to GitHub pages.
- Skeleton - Simple responsive CSS boilerplate just to get a new site started.
- Atlas - Deployment framework designed to tie other tools together with Vagrant in a simple workflow.
- gitfs - Mount a git repo as a file system and automatically turn edits into commits.
Friday, December 12, 2014 at 2:23PM
- Seagull - Web UI to monitor your Docker stuff.
- Docker extensions: the new Docker plugin model - Some notes as to how the Docker ecosystem is evolving.
- Why did Koding move away from containers and Docker to virua machines? - Not everyone is drinking the Docker koolaid.
- Traveling Ruby - Self-contained ruby binaries for Linux and OS/X, from the folks who brought you Passenger.