Tuesday, May 15, 2007 at 2:35AM
We now return you to our regularly scheduled program of linkage.
- LiquiBase - Open source database refactoring tool that can handle MySQL and PostgreSQL among others.
- Four Words for Microsoft - Tim Bray weighs in on Microsoft's most recent FUD salvo with reasonable eloquence.
- CodeGear Unveils First IDE for Agile Ruby on Rails Web 2.0 Development - The former Borland IDE team gets into the act by announcing a new cross-platform IDE due to ship the second half of this year. I predict that some people will see this as the beginning of the end for Rails ("Oh no! The barbarians are coming!")
- ActiveWarehouse 0.3.0 Released - Looks like this OLAP framework for Rails is moving right along.
- Swiftiply - New clustering proxy for Web applications that includes Mongrel support. (via Ruby Inside)
- an introduction to RSpec - Part I - Along with an introduction to BDD in general.
- How to deploy a self contained Rails application on Tomcat, painlessly! - I hope this never happens to me, but if you're sneaking Rails into the enterprise it may be your only hope. (via Ruby Inside)
- Hi, I'm Ruby on Rails - Lovely little takeoff on those Mac vs. PC ads.