Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 12:35AM
There is no apparent end of code that needs to be written.
- wysihat-engine-demo - Quick way to see the wysihat editing control in action.
- RailsBridge Bugmash VM Script - Script to build your own server to test the Rails source code from zero.
- bigrecord - ActiveRecord replacement to use distributed stores like HBase.
- Heroku Add-ons - Solr, New Relic, Amazon RDS, Cron, and more for Heroku's easy servers.
- Git Magic - Another free online book about git.
- Prag Pro Wri Mo - Pragmatic are encouraging people to spend 30 days in November figuring out if they really want to write a programming book.
- FOSS FAQ - StackOverflow-style site from the RedMonk guys, covering free and open source software issues.
- Installing Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, MySQL on Snow Leopard - Another guide for those who haven't upgraded yet.