Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 12:44AM
Back on a reasonably early morning schedule. Hopefully I can catch more than worms.
- Adobe BrowserLab - Adobe hosted service for cross-browser testing. It didn't work on the test page I threw at it, but maybe you'll have better luck.
- ClickTale - Serious in-page web analytics. I might have some use for this in the future.
- Joe - Thor scripts to simplify releasing gems to RubyForge.
- Auto timeout sessions in Rails - Just like banks and stuff use to turn off your browser session.
- Security Problem with authenticate_with_http_digest - Yeah, Rails had another security issue. It's hardly the worst one ever. I'm very amused by Hacker News trying to get the mob together with pitchforks for this one. (Full disclosure: I'm partially responsible because I passed on the original documentation to the blog entry without spotting the error. Guess I'd better go shoot myself for that.)