Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 11:03PM
Things are hopping in the dev world so far this week.
- Understand Ruby's Load Path - Good advice from Josh Peek (not that I have this stuff memorized myself).
- IxEdit - A visual editor for jQuery interactions. Wacky. Could be useful for iterative design experimentation though.
- Petabytes on a budget: How to build cheap cloud storage - I don't have $7867 to build a 67TB rackmount storage server, but that doesn't stop it from being tempting.
- bad_internets - Rails plugin to add blink_tag, marguee_tag and lol helpers.
- common_name - Gem with an overarching approach to getting friendly names from class names and the like.
- Tequila - Templates for JSON.
- MySQL PrefPane for Snow Leopard - Built for 64-bit yumminess.