Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 6:08AM
Reflecting on how happy I am not to be at CES.
- HashInit - Gist showing how to simplify object creation by supplying a hash of ivar values.
- MacGap - Write OS X applications using WebKit technologies. That means you can design a desktop app using HTML/JS/CSS.
- Braumeister - Catalog of available Homebrew packages.
- join.me - Free screen sharing application. Not as full featured as stuff like GoToMeeting but way cheaper.
- Victorinox squeezes 1TB of high-speed storage into a Swiss Army Knife - Is that a terabyte in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
- Sublime Text 2 Build 2165 - I've been using the nightly builds, and this is definitely getting to be a very slick editor.
- assert_nothing_tested - Why minitest doesn't have assert_nothing_raised.
- Designing Great API Docs - Nice article from Parse.