Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 6:23AM
If it's Tuesday, it must be Cub Scouts.
- Join Us In The Fight Against Patent Trolls - Rackspace, with patent litigation being its fastest-growing expense, is now spending money to document prior art in the industry. Good on them.
- Refining Ruby - Charles Nutter discusses refinements from the standpoint of a language implementer. (My own take: yet another complex part of Ruby that I'll never use).
- My Thoughts on Refinements - Zach Moazeni offers some observations on the current debates over refinements, and how the community got here.
- The Cost of Ruby 1.9.3's GC::Profiler - In a word, high.
- Daybreak - Simple KV store for Ruby.