Week of February 5-February 11, 2012
Some goodies for PostgreSQL users this week, as well as other odds and ends.
- As of d70e0236 Active Record supports PostgreSQL partial indexes.
add_index(:accounts, :code, :where => "active")generates
CREATE INDEX index_accounts_on_code ON accounts(code) WHERE active.
- f7b915b5 adds support for PostgreSQL hstore columns.
- Working with CoffeeScript gets just a tiny bit nicer now that
rake notespicks up annotations from
.coffeefiles in dd8c6f05.
- I'm not convinced of its utility, but 60dad828 allows you to provide
Float::INFINITYas an argument to
- A batch of commits replaced use of
ActiveSupport::OrderedHashwith pure Ruby 1.9 hashes.