Winter appears to finally be visiting for a few days.
- Modernizr 2.5: Supercharged for 2012 - Lots of changes in this tool that helps figure out the capabilities of your users' browsers - and work around missing features.
- Amazon S3 Price Reduction - Lower prices are always nice. Wonder how long before someone files a restraint of trade lawsuit against Amazon though.
- If you're using Node.js, you're doing life wrong - A moderately entertaining rant.
- The tools we use (and love) at New Relic - A list without commentary, but it's interesting to see what one successful team builds on.
- sidekiq - Message processing replacement for resque that claims to make more efficient use of resources. More info on the basic approach here.
- New in Pivotal Tracker: Improved Stories! - I'm not yet convinced that this fresh coat of paint is an improvement, but waiting to see how it plays out in practice. Of course, I didn't like gray-on-gray in my OS either.
- Command Line Reporter 3.0 Released - Now with colorized and boldface output for your command line jobs.
- Differences Between jQuery .bind() vs .live() vs .delegate() vs .on() - A consistent API is the hobgoblin of little minds.
- Apple's great GPL purge - Blah. With Apple apparently losing interest in open source, it may be time to move on again.