Storms today, cleanup tomorrow.
- Compromised Linode & coins stolen from slush, faucet and others - The BitCoin community is saying Linode has been compromised and people's accounts broken into. Haven't seen this confirmed elsewhere.
- List of languages that compile to JS - A growing menagerie.
- Rails 3.2.2 has been released, Rails 3.1.4 has been released, and Rails 3.0.12 has been released - All with a couple of reasonably important security fixes.
- Job Posting - Retail Benefits - One of the projects I've been heading up has grown to the point where it needs a full-time dev lead.
- Premailer - Turn HTML page into HTML email.