If the price of civilization is paperwork, it's not clear we're getting a good deal.
- Greenfield - Ruby web application skeleton that lashes together sinatra, sprockets, compass, and a few other things.
- Instant new Rails applications with the App Scrolls - New application generator that lets you mix and match things from servers to Bootstrap to Resque to deployment.
- Find your Github User ID - Just in case you're feeling in need of more meaningless bragging rights.
- How to disable logging of asset pipeline - Just in case seeing all the GET messages in the Rails log for individual images bugs you, here's how to remove them.
- Rails Internals: Mass Assignment Security - A peek at some of the Rails internals.
- git-sweep - Tool to clean up git branches that have been merged into master.
- github-trello - Manage your Trello issues through GitHub commits.