First word out of NPR when I turned it on this morning was "Windows." Another sign of the apocalypse.
- Ruby 1.9.3-p194 is released - Notably including a fix for using private gem servers over https.
- mruby - Early preliminary release of a lightweight ruby implementation from matz. There's also MobiRuby, which aims to use mruby as a core to build iOS and Android apps.
- Moom - Mouse/keyboard tool for OS X window management.
- Unicode Code Converter - Convert back and forth between a bunch of different text representations.
- Architectural Katas - Practice exercises for learning to architect new systems.
- Railcar - New one-click Rails installer is moving right along.
- WikiPack - Markdown + WikiWords + Dropbox = your own private wiki accessible from anywhere.
- Generate visual Stats/Graphs from a Git repository (on OSX) - Easy instructions for getting gitstats up and running.
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins and Bitnami - This is going to make setting up Jenkins much, much easier.