With a lot of folks off at RailsConf, this will probably be a quiet week on the interwebs.
- Cloak - Subscription-based VPN designed to integrate with OS X and iOS devices.
- GitHub does dotfiles - "Your unofficial guide to dotfiles on GitHub."
- Mainer Ipsum - Another take on generating dummy text.
- The Webkit Inspector - Everything you could want to know about using the inspector in Google Chrome.
- Squeel 1.0 Released - "write your ActiveRecord queries with fewer strings, and more Ruby, by making the ARel awesomeness that lies beneath ActiveRecord more accessible."
- freightrain - Framwork for developing desktop applications in ruby.
- Rails for API applications (rails-api) released - The trimmed down stack that was briefly in Rails master has been released as a standalone gem.
- Turnip: a tasty Cucumber alternative? - Integrate Gherkin-based tests directly with RSpec.