Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 5:54AM
13 days in a row of Scouting events. I must be nuts.
- Secure Shell - Implemented as a Chrome extension. Just in case you have Chrome installed on a platform without a terminal emulator, I guess.
- Doppio - And while we're on the topic of things that are more marvelous than useful, here's an implementation of the Java VM on CoffeeScript.
- HTTP Monitor - The Firebug and Firefox dev-tools teams are working together on components that both can use. I was wondering about that.
- Why Postgres - A high-level overview of the things that make Postgres a good choice.
- Integrating Devise with Backbone.js - For those of you out on the cutting edge.
- Focused Controller: Bringing Real OOP to Rails Controllers - An experiment from one of the Rails core contributors that fills me with trepidation.
- How to Securely Bootstrap JSON in a Rails View - Escaping, user-supplied content, and XSS concerns when you're consuming JSON directly.
- Amon - Server monitoring, logging, and error tracking all in one package.