This is going to be another of those "ten pounds of stuff in a five pound sack" says.
- OpenSSL Errors and Rails – Certificate Verify Failed – Gem::RemoteFetcher::FetchError - An extensive discussion of what's going on, along with workarounds.
- Announcing Pull Request Support - Travis CI can now check out pull requests before they're merged.
- Railscats! - For those of you who have trouble typing 'railscasts.com'.
- Spree 1.1.0 Released - Open source e-commerce moves to Rails 3.2, among other changes.
- Ruby's Eigenclasses Demystified - Ruby method lookup is more complex than you might think.