Putting on my Girl Scout hat today, but there are still a few minutes to collect these stray links.
- Ruby and the myth of developer productivity - What? It's not a magic bullet? I want my money back.
- Rote - Template system for non-dynamic web sites that appears to be coming back into active development.
- Rails 3.0.13 has been released! And the same for 3.1.5, 3.2.4, and 3.2.5 - The first three are security fixes, and the last one is "oops, we screwed up some internals on 3.2.4."
- The nuts and bolts of our Ruby-based realtime charts solution - How Scout manages to push out realtime charts with mostly off the shelf components.
- Blocky - A visual programming language from Google. I'd be more impressed if I thought programming was harder than jigsaw puzzles.