Back with a pile of stuff after spending much time with Cub Scouts and BB guns.
- module-cluster - I think with support for methods like
class_include_or_extend_prepends_includes_and_extendsthis might be the end game of Ruby metaprogramming.
- Nitron - "An opinionated, loosely-coupled set of RubyMotion components designed to accelerate iOS development."
- Rails version 3.2.6 has been released! - With some pretty important security fixes, so get on it if you haven't already. Here's the changelog for 3.2.5 to 3.2.6. There are also new 3.1.6 and 3.0.4 releases.
- node-prompter - Interactive tool for building JSON files via templates with embedded expressions.
- Amazon S3 - The First Trillion Objects - Yow. MemShrink's 1st Birthday - The project to slim down Firefox RAM usage has not only had some great results but also makes for fascinating technical reading.
- spice - RubyGem that provides support for the Chef API.
- grocer - Ruby support for Apple push notifications.
- hisrc-rails - Use the asset pipeline to provide responsive images to Retina (and other) displays. Works with the HiSRC jQuery plugin.
- RailStrap - Rails 3.2 + Bootstrap + HTML5 Boilerplate + authentication.
- RedisLive - Spiffy-looking monitor for Redis.
- Linode Birthday Giveaway! - If you're in the market for a new VPS Linode has some deals running tomorrow.
- Scalable and Maintainable CSS Approaches - An evaluation of some of the work in this field.
- Dressed - "Premium Rails Themes based on Bootstrap."
- Rails 2 Asset pipeline - I don't like the pipeline enough to want to retrofit it to my remaining Rails 2 apps, but apparently some people do.