The worst thing about software is when your tools break. Yak shaving, here I come.
- sinatra-asset-pipeline - Sample app showing how to integrate sinatra with sprockets.
- portalign - Ruby gem to help manage Amazon EC2 security groups.
- chaves.js - jQuery plugin to integrate keyboard shortcuts into Web applications.
- A Turing Machine built using LEGO - And much simpler than you might expect.
- RailsThemes.com - These folks have launched their first theme (called Envy), and theres a lot more here than just colors and icons - they integrate with popular UI gems, supply a command-line installer, and generally seem to have thought the theming process through.
- Talks - Gem to make command-line tools give you spoken status.
- System Metrics - Rails 3 engine to do performance monitoring via ActiveSupport::Notification.
- Ruby OpenSource Challenge - Win prizes by contributing to open source software.