Hopefully this will post itself while I'm off in the woods.
- Regression in v3.2.5: precompiled assets aren't correctly found when using assets that have more than one extension - This one bit me on a production app; it'll bit you too if you have things like "require foo.min" inside a file that sprockets will process. The fix is to add the js extension, or apply this patch.
- docopt - A command line option parser that works by parsing your usage message rather than making you write boilerplate code.
- SimpleForm 2.0 and Twitter Bootstrap sample application - From the folks at Platformatec.
- CoffeeScript II - Thanks to Kickstarter, a new CoffeeScript compiler is on the way.
- sidekiq 2.0 - Now including scheduled jobs.
- The Cloud Is Not for You - Or at least it's not magic pixie dust that solves all problems .