Friday, January 11, 2013 at 6:00AM
All patch and no play makes Jack a cranky boy.
- Rails Security Vulnerability - Heroku explains to their customers.
- multi_xml 0.5.2 - You need to upgrade this too, for another security fix (and check your Rails app, you're probably using this gem whether you know it or not).
- URGENT: Faye security releases - And yes, one more.
- Dependency Injection != Inversion of Control - Just in case you'd like to go back from security issues to arguing about patterns.
- Gem Badge - Automatically link your Github repo to built gems.