Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 7:08AM
- [SEC][ANN] Rails 3.0.20, and 2.3.16 have been released! - Yes, another security release. Have fun if you're on down-level Rails.
- Security announcement: Devise v2.2.3, v2.1.3, v2.0.5 and v1.5.3 released - As long as we're on the topic, here's another upgrade you should do .
- Sublime Text 3 Beta - I look forward to losing some time perusing this in detail.
- MetaBright - Show what you know by answering questions online. Ruby on Rails is one of their topic areas.
- Rails 4 Security for Session Cookies - How to upgrade without invalidating existing sessions.