Friday, February 1, 2013 at 6:49AM
- How to not rely on Rubygems.org for deployment - Making sure your bundler settings are properly tweaked can minimize the hit.
- Alfred v2 Beta Change Log - Gotta say, the new version of Alfred is really slick.
- What The Rails Security Issue Means For Your Startup - A bit alarmist, but useful reading if you haven't thought about consequences to a security exploit before.
- Unsemantic - Extensible CSS grid system that doesn't pretend to be semantic.
- Data Verification - We're not completely out of the woods yet, but the gems being served by rubygems.org are verified uncompromised.
- cloudster - Gem for provisioning an AWS stack.
- Rails is [Fr]agile. Vulnerabilities Will Keep Coming - Don't pass untrusted data to redirect_to either.