Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:55AM
- Haml 4.0.0 - Haml is moving to semantic versioning, and the next version has breaking changes.
- Working With Rails - One of the original Rails community sites is coming back.
- [SEC][ANN] Rails 3.2.12, 3.1.11, and 2.3.17 have been released! - Yes, another round of security patches for Rails. Install them.
- Ruby on Rails Vulnerable to Mass Assignment and SQL Injection - Some details of the latest issue.
- The Ruby Security Newsletter - If you want to know about vulnerabilities across rubyland, you could subscribe to this at $19 per month.
- Avoiding SQL Injection in Rails - The basics, with links to a site that demonstrates all sorts of techniques.
- Twig - Branch management utility for git.
- Hack of the Sexes - Does having a willie make you a better software developer? No. Next question?
- Gemcanary - Looks like the plan here is to keep an eye on gemfiles to locate security issues. Taking beta signups.