Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 6:27AM
- Exploits found within Core and API - That'd be in the Spree e-commerce code. Upgrade now if you're using it.
- pivotal-slacker - Command-line interface for Pivotal Tracker.
- csv object loading - Looks like using CSV.load in ruby on user-supplied data isn't safe either.
- Raygun: Hit the Ground Running When You Start Your Next Project - Another opinionated app generator for Rails.
- Gamecrash - learn games programming in one week! - Just in case all the recent security kerfluffle has you ready to jump ship from the web.