Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 5:41AM
- ActionCost - Rails 3 engine to track the SQL cost of your controller actions.
- Today's Email Incident - Never mind GitHub's email, you need to look into the changes in Rails scope chaining before deploying 3.2.13.
- Launching Today: Security Monitor by Code Climate - Scanner to spot vulnerabilities in your Rails applications.
- Flame Graphs in Ruby MiniProfiler - Pretty cool graphics for performance analysis.
- MongoDB 2.4 Released - New version of this well-known NoSQL database.