Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 6:07AM
- Multilogger - A little code I whipped up to allow saving log messages to multiple targets at the same time.
- Uploadcare - Combined service for file uploading, storage, processing and CDN.
- Riyadh Solar Time - The madness of time zones never ceases to amaze me.
- RVM Autolibs: Automatic Dependency Handling and Ruby 2.0 - RVM is tackling the joint problems of working with package managers and making it easier to compile ruby.
- Rails 4 prints help for "rails new" when running "rails console" - More fun with bundler and rails fighting.
- How are Java attacks getting through? - Basically, the answer is that most users cba to update Java to a recent version.
- How We Handle Our Remote Teams - Some good advice here from the LessEverything guys.
- Rails' Insecure Defaults - "13 Security Gotchas You Should Know About."