Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 5:34AM
- Visualizing memory leaks in Ruby - By patching ObjectSpace and watching them happen.
- Introducing BitNami Cloud Launchpad: Demo Your Favorite Apps in the Cloud for Free - One click launchers for a whole mess of open source projects.
- Zepto 1.0 - Full release of this "jQuery-compatible micro-library for modern browsers."
- Optimising a slow build? You're solving the wrong problem - Though depending on your app it may be the only problem you can solve.
- A Practical Guide to Using Signed Ruby Gems - Part 1:Bundler - Including a tool for seeing which trust policies are currently available to your app depending on the gems you're using.
- CoffeeScript Source Maps - Included as of CS 1.6.0.