- Big-O Cheat Sheet - Space and time complexities of various common algorithms.
- Devise and Rails 4 - Moving various libraries forward.
- Esbit - Lightweight gem to interact with the Campfire API.
- 5 Things You Should Stop Doing with jQuery - Avoid Document Ready, among others.
- Phones for Apps for Firefox OS - Mozilla is giving away phones to entice app developers.
- Does MultiJson introduce slowness? - Looks like we may see some rapid movement towards native Json in Ruby now.
- RubyMotion Goes 2.0 And Gets OSX Support, Templates and Plugins - Lots of new goodies here.
- fartscroll.js - Open source from The Onion. Be afraid.
- How to Setup a Production Server for Rails 4 - A walkthrough using a server from Media Temple.
- Adding Tabs to Your Rails App Just Got a Whole Lot Easier with Tabulous 2 - New release of the easy way to build a tabbed UI (with all new declarative syntax).
Monday, May 13, 2013 at 5:37AM