Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 5:47AM
- Interactive mruby - irb running in your browser.
- Rails 4.0: Release Candidate 1 released! - The official announcement.
- Starter App - Using ruby 2, Rails 4, PostgreSQL, RSpec, and Bootstrap.
- Callback logging - Some diagnostic code I whipped up yesterday to add ActiveRecord callbacks to the development log.
- activerecord-callback_notification - This one didn't do quite what I want, but I borrowed some of its code to start from.
- Instrument Anything in Rails 3 - A good introduction to ActiveSupport::Notifications.
- callback_skipper - Short-circuit things in your unit tests.