Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 5:54AM
- nginx security advisory - If you're running 1.3.9 or 1.4.0 you need to update sooner rather than later.
- Phusion Passenger 4.0.2 released - A quick update to fix the nginx vulnerability.
- Flat UI Pro - $39 set of components for Bootstrap.
- RailsConf 2013 Talks - With links to videos and slides.
- 10 Years - CSS Zen Garden is 10 years old - and refreshing for the modern web era.
- Chrome Developer Tools: What Is Snippets Support? - A new set of tools for Chrome users.
- Order Issuing Sanctions - A judge kicks some copyright trolls repeatedly, with a Star Trek undertheme.
- Gitdown - Use a breathalyzer to prevent making commits when drunk.
- Spark Inspector - Runtime debugger for iOS applications.
Mike Gunderloy | Comments Off |