- cider - Tool to store and restore a bunch of state from Homebrew, dotfiles, and more to make setting up a new machine simpler.
- Rails 3.2.20, 4.0.11, 4.1.7, and 4.2.0.beta3 have been released - Security fix time again.
- Rails 4.2.0.beta4 has been released! - Quickly followed by some fixes for outstanding issues.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Friday, October 31, 2014 at 10:45AM
Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 8:39AM
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 8:41AM
- RailsScript - Rails-centric framework for writing CoffeeScript that knows about things like the Asset Pipeline, TurboLinks, and Rails controller names.
- Is Docker Ready for Production? - Not everyone is ready to get on the Docker train.
- Eight Docker Development Patterns - But if you are ready, here's some good stuff to start with.
Monday, October 27, 2014 at 11:02AM
- CVE-2014-8080: Denial Of Service XML Expansion - A Ruby vulnerability serious enough that there are new versions of 1.9.3, 2.0.0, and 2.1 today. Install 'em soon.
- Pixel Perfect Precision - A ton of free info on digital design, available in PDF or iBook formats.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 7:05AM