Monday, December 28, 2015 at 8:10AM
- Ruby 2.3.0 Released - A Christmas present from the Ruby team. A few related links:
- rbenv 1.0.0 - The first "non-beta" version of this Ruby version management tool.
- Upgrading Server Ruby to 2.3.0 on VPS using Moonshine - I don't think I'd try this on a production server.
- ruby-install 0.6.0 - Easy installation for multiple versions of Ruby.
- GitHub Hovercard - In-page hover info on GitHub issues, users, and repos.
- HackMyResume - Author in MarkDown and JSON, export to Word, PDF, and more.