- Crystal - A compiled language with a Ruby-flavored syntax.
- Pixel Perfect 2, Developer Tool Extension Architecture - Some notes on building a developer tool in the current versions of Firefox.
- FnordMetric Server - Write SQL queries to explore your timeseries data, with a StatsD compatible API.
A Fresh Cup
Notes on Rails and other development
Friday, April 3, 2015 at 8:45AM
Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 8:27AM
Hooray, survived another year of "the day the internet is covered in stupid crap".
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 11:21AM
Monday, March 30, 2015 at 8:34AM
- Ruby Survey Results - The community pulse for this year - or at least, the pulse of the community that fills out online surveys.
- Flexibility - Mix-in to easily set up ruby methods with a selection of positional and keyword arguments.
- The 5 habits of practically unhackable people - Advice on password management from Intel.
Friday, March 27, 2015 at 7:42AM
- Bazel - Alpha open source release of Google's automated build tool for large projects.
- Crono - Background job scheduler designed to integrate tightly with Rails.
- RQuest - Helper library to build RESTful web requests in Ruby without remembering all of the Net:HTTP syntax.
- The Minitest Cookbook - $39 ebook to get your more effective with your testing.