Friday, February 12, 2010 at 5:51AM
Sometimes, you just have to take an evening off despite the deadlines.
- XRefresh - Firebug addin to monitor file folders and refresh the current page in the browser when something changes. Nice for doing HTML/CSS design work.
- Install RubyCocoa with RVM - Gist that helped me out the other night.
- Delete/backspace doesn't work in nano - And how to fix it. Useful for those of us who aren't cool enough to bother with vi or emacs.
- Rails3Info - Links and resources collected by Bitnami.
- Bundler Schmundler - Giles Bowkett argues that Bundler is clearly not the One True Way.
- Harbor - "The web framework that doesn't get in your way." Yes, there's another alternative Ruby web framework out there.