Looks like I get to be thankful about having enough work this week.
- Authenticated S3 GETs For Private Objects Using Paperclip - How to put assets in the cloud and still retain some security on them.
- Ain't no calla back girl - Some improvements to factory_girl for easier use of associated models.
- Whatis - Another way to get the source of a ruby method, and even open it in TextMate.
- Amp - Ambitious project to write Ruby wrappers around git, bazaar, svn, cvs, mercurial, and darcs, with a common API for all.
- 12 Useful jQuery Plugins for Working with Tables - Some nice eye candy here.