Double Shot #1004
- git-whatchanged - Just how many git commands ARE there? A lot, apparently.
- Torch - Commerical support for Graylog2, coming soon.
- Sprintly - Another entry in the software project management space. Lots of features for $9 per user per month.
- metherd-missing - Make your Ruby code work even if you typo the method names.
- The Web Engineer's online toolbox - A useful list of tools for fiddling with HTTP and friends.
- Kanban? No, it can't - Entertaining rant for a Monday morning.
- Simple tricks to clean up your Capybara tests - Building your own useful helper methods.
- Deploying Ruby Applications to AWS Elastic Beanstalk with Git - Get easy built-in autoscaling from the AWS infrastructure.
- CSS Architecture - Some thoughts on cleaning up the mess.