- Mob Programming - the Good, the Bad and the Great - Pair programming taken to its logical extreme. An interesting idea.
- Slate - Nice-looking Markdown-based static API documentation generator.
- CSS Isn't Black Magic - A conceptual framework for thinking about CSS that ought to make at least some sense if you understand JS.
- 8 things to learn in React before using Redux - The basics that it would be good to understand before you layer on a separate state management library (which you might not need).
- A Quirk with SSH Keys in macOS Sierra - If you're tired of calling
ssh-addevery time you start a new session, this article has the SSH config incantation to automatically load your keys.
- Abuses Hide in the Silence of Nondisparagement Agreements - I'd love to see nondisparagement agreements eliminated. Sadly, prospective employers have most of the leverage here.
- Helpful Resources for Your Rails App Upgrade - Rails version upgrades are notoriously tough, but sooner or later you'll have to do it. Here are some pointers from Planet Argon to make it easier when you do.